This is the second map in its series which lets you play through the second night of Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location in Minecraft. Five Night of Freddy’s is one of the top horror games out there, so it’s really nice to see parts of it transformed into a Minecraft version. The map got some really nice game mechanics such as the narrated voice which will guide you through the adventure.
How to play?
A narrated voice will guide you and give you tasks all through the second night.
- Minecraft:BE v188.8.131.52+
- 1GB of RAM
- Quad-Core Processor
- Adreno 5xx Series GPUs (Not sure about Mali GPUs)
- Unable to see the (Animated) Jumpscares if you do not pass the minimum requirements.
- Paintings (Decorations) might come off if you have Render Distance set to below 8 and not using Fancy Graphics.
- Funtime Freddy’s Voice overlaps if you use the restart panel too fast.
Published: 2017-12-07 10:14:31
0 / 5 (0 votes)